Buick Electra Exhaust Systems
As older Buick cars become rarer on the roads, owning a car like the Buick Electra gives you a great sense of belonging and pride to be associated with the brand. After all, Buick is a make that is renowned for its reliability. After decades of use, the Buick engine remains powerful, its raring energy never failing to impress. Keep the performance of your Electra optimal with a custom exhaust from CARiD. Specially designed to enhance engine performance, custom exhausts for the Electra give an additional 5-10hp and about the same amount of torque, an amount that could make a huge difference in how the car drives. Buy your exhaust from CARiD to get the finest quality and fit. In stock are different exhaust systems and exhaust parts for 1975-1987 Electra models from leading auto parts manufacturers such as Borla, Weapon-R, Flowmaster, Gibson, MagnaFlow, MBRP, Zunden, and RBP. Finding the right match for your Buick will be easy.
As you enjoy the increased power from your Electra, you will also be entranced by the new engine sound you just earned yourself. Low, controlled and eager, the Electra custom exhaust note belies the car’s age by years and is a tone you would listen to all day. Buying quality performance parts is key to keeping one’s ride at its best in terms of performance, maintenance and looks, and this is what a Buick Electra custom exhaust offers you. It is a high quality product that won’t need constant replacement and comes at pocket-friendly prices. Over time, you will see that your custom exhaust saves you thousands of dollars in service and repair charges. Pick the right exhaust for your Electra from CARiD and enjoy all these.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $132.12$132.12
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $25.20$25.20
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Round Rolled Edge TipStarting at: $66.29$66.29
- RBP® - SS Turbo Tip with LogoStarting at: $199.55$199.55
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."