- (1)Door Shells + SkinsBuick Apollo
- (15)Door Locks + ComponentsBuick Apollo
- (4)Window RegulatorsBuick Apollo
- (7)Window Motor + SwitchBuick Apollo
- (45)Door Lock Actuators + SwitchesBuick Apollo
- (6)Door HandlesBuick Apollo
- (4)Door HingesBuick Apollo
- (6)Door Hardware + MiscellaneousBuick Apollo
- (12)Door SealsBuick Apollo
- (14)Rocker Panels & FloorsBuick Apollo
- (9)MirrorsBuick Apollo
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsBuick Apollo
- (4)Automotive PaintBuick Apollo
Transforming the way your car looks and even functions only needs a little bit of an ingenious mind. You will have the best way of transforming the way your Buick Apollo doors handles and functions when you browse our site. We have numerous doors as well as individual door components for you to browse. You should start with the Goodmark® - Passenger Side Front Lower Door Hinge. This part is made using hardened stainless steel and it is also black. It is very strong and it will hold the door for many years to come. The manufacturer has given a warranty of the same. There is also the Autoloc® - Trunk Hinge Kit which is made of hardened steel. This hinge can either be of dazzling chrome or blackened chrome color. The support bar of this hinge kit is 39” and it has two J-hinge arms. There are two support plates which have 4 pivot tabs. This ensures that the trunk of your car gets the maximum agility and functionality that it should have. Easy installation is guaranteed as there is a detailed user manual alongside the kit.
As you explore further at our site, you will come by the Autoloc® - Lambo 120 Degrees Door Hinge. For the easiest entry and exit of your car for you, you should install on it these door hinges. With much ease, the doors should swing to 120 degrees. The kit is CAD/CAM designed and is made of hardened steel. The hinge doesn’t wobble and is easily upgradable. With bronze bushings, 2 hinges, 4 gas strut brackets and 8 gas strut ball studs, you can rest assured that there is no better product in the market. The detailed instruction manual makes the installation of this paintable kit very ideal for your car.
- Sherman® Door Outer PanelsDoor Outer Panels by Sherman. Restore your vehicle's interior by replacing its worn, shabby door panels with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman body parts. Trust Sherman if you're looking for a precise fit,...$5.88 - $931.03
- Replace® Door HandleDoor Handle by Replace. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if theres a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the handle may...$0.95 - $76.49
- Dorman® Door HandleDoor Handle by Dorman. With this product, there is no need to replace the entire door opening mechanism and pay extra money. Constructed to fit the exact design of your vehicle, this door handle features OEM quality and installs...$3.36 - $186.95
- Sherman® Interior Door HandleInterior Door Handle by Sherman. A broken door handle can cause considerable inconvenience, but you can easily overcome it with Sherman. Get a premium replacement door handle by Sherman that provides a direct fit and OE-like...$4.94 - $48.19
- Dorman® Window Crank HandleWindow Crank Handle by Dorman.$2.78 - $40.95
- Dorman® Door Lock Switch Retaining ClipDoor Lock Switch Retaining Clip by Dorman. Bring back the ease and convenience of power-locking and unlocking your doors with Dormans Door Lock Switch. Our meticulous attention to mechanical and electrical details ensures...$2.44 - $66.20
- Dorman® Electrical SocketElectrical Socket by Dorman. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Electrical Sockets for a wide range of applications. All Electrical Sockets are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.$2.27 - $37.00
- Dorman® Electrical ConnectorElectrical Connector by Dorman. Dorman's Electrical Connectors are engineered with extra-long leads and multiplebutt connectors to be used for a wide range of applications. These wire harnesses connect various electrical components...$2.65 - $271.61
- Standard® Tru-Tech Door SwitchDo you hear nothing but click, click when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store,...$4.78 - $9.53
- Standard® Door Jamb SwitchDoor Jamb Switch by Standard. SMPs vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...$3.98 - $66.97
- Standard® Door Lock KitDoor Lock Kit by Standard. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicles doors. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper operation-and our robust plastic housing helps protect...$12.80 - $196.91
- Dorman® Door Hinge Pin and Bushing KitDoor Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit by Dorman. Restore the ease and convenience of a properly functioning vehicle door with Dormans Door Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit. It returns a sagging door to proper alignment and operation while saving...$4.26 - $42.64
- Dorman® Door Hinge Pin and Bushing KitDoor Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit by Dorman. Restore the ease and convenience of a properly functioning vehicle door with Dormans Door Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit. It returns a sagging door to proper alignment and operation while saving...$2.42 - $8.37
- C.R. Laurence® Door SealsDoor Seals by C.R. Laurence. This Door Seals is for GM cars and is manufactured to OEM specifications.$15.01 - $188.15
- SoffSeal® Door SealsDoor Seal by SoffSeal. Installing door weatherstripping is a crucial step in weatherproofing your vehicle. Door weatherstripping eliminates rattles, wind noise, and prevents water damage. Genuine SoffSeal brand door weatherstrips...$3.78 - $321.04
Guides & Articles
- DoorsDoor Shells vs. Door Skins"Do I need a door skin or do I need a door shell?" That's one of the common questions asked when it comes to repairing dented or rusted doors. In this article, we'll define door skins and door shells, and we'll give you a general idea of the bodywork needed with each in order to help you make a more informed purchase.
- DoorsReplacing Your Vehicle’s Interior Door PanelsInterior door panels that are worn detract from your vehicle's looks, overall perceived condition, resale value, and most important - can detract from people's first impressions of you when others open a door to enter. Right or wrong, it happens. It's easy to cover worn carpeting with fitted floor mats, hide shredded seats with form-fitting seat covers, or conceal a cracked or faded dashboard with a dash cover. However, covering up bad interior door panels is another story.
- Vertical DoorsWhat are Lambo Doors and How Do They Work?Lambo or scissor doors are so called because instead of opening out like a traditional car door, they open upward, pivoting at the front of the door just behind the fender, just like the blade of a scissors. Since the kit is a bolt-on installation, with no permanent modifications required, it can always be removed and the vehicle returned to stock if desired.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$71.88 - $83.88
Buick Apollo Doors Reviews
1999 Honda Civic