If you have time for recreation and traveling with your family, you have to pack an enormous amount of things into your vehicle. But how can you pack everything if you want to take a snowboard for yourself, a baby carriage for your child and a bicycle for your wife? Even if you own a Buick Allure, you will need some space for extra storage. At CARiD, we know how to help you. Here, you will find roof bags, luggage racks, hitch mount and cartop cargo box luggage carriers of different shapes and sizes individually designed for the roof of your Buick Allure.
All metal items are manufactured from the reliable powder coated steel or corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum, while non-metal products are made from the top-quality waterproof materials. They can be easily installed over your roof, your trunk or on the hitch. The roof rack will not only be beneficial for you and your nearest and dearest but will also give a splendid look to the car. Your carrier will assist you for years and you will feel satisfaction from having the luxury of extra luggage space in your Buick Allure.
- Yakima® ProRack Cargo BoxProRack Cargo Box by Yakima. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box installs...$244.82
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...$41.85 - $830.25
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...$71.20 - $382.70
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, naked roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips (sold...$71.55 - $157.95
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$114.75 - $244.35
- Warrior® Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,168.06
- Warrior® Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior.$78.15 - $1,168.06
- Rightline Gear® Car Top Carrier BagThe Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump. The carrier is 100% waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicles with or without a roof rack....$53.95 - $199.95
- SportRack® Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackDeluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...$114.91 - $166.32
- Yakima® ProRack Ski and Snowboard RackProRack Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left for a ski/snowboard mount. If you've...$130.75
- Yakima® Whispbar WB300 Ski and Snowboard RackWhispbar WB300 Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima. For a ski and snowboard carrier with unrivaled looks and features that cant be beat, look no further than the Whispbar WB300. The sleek, low-profile shape and anodized aluminum and...$210.60
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards,...$103.95 - $129.60
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksFatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking, most...$168.75 - $193.05
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
Buick Allure Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2012 Honda Accord