- BRIDGESTONE® B381B381 All Season / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®. Original Equipment (OE) car tire on select vehicles. See sizes and specifications for Original Equipment fitments.$131.00 - $139.00 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS60BLIZZAK WS60 Winter / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®. No studs needed. This latest edition of the "Winter Biter" radial tire by Blizzak gives you confidence in traction when it freezes and security in braking when it melts....$114.00 - $277.00 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® Insignia SE200Insignia SE200 All Season / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®. The Insignia brand means value. Now, added technology features make this radial tire an even bigger value for drivers. UNI-T technology improves wet handling and silica...$81.00 - $166.00 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE92POTENZA RE92 All Season / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®. This world-class high performance tires complement today's sporty coupes, sedans and sports cars. The Potenza RE92 became popular because of its extensive use as original...$105.00 - $336.00 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® TURANZA EL400TURANZA EL400 All Season / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®. This reliable tire with UNI-T gives you command of the road with easygoing comfort. UNI-T technology delivers state-of-the-art traction on wet and dry roads. The style...$81.00 - $199.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.