Brembo® Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors ReviewsShop Brembo
| Posted by Paul | (South Burlington, VT)
Very impressed with the GT Series Slotted Brake Kit performance on my 2009 Hyundai Genesis, feels totally different from the original brakes! The price is right!
| Posted by David | (Ny, NY)
I love how the yellow GT Cross Drilled Brake Kit looks on my 2005 Mustang! Totally worth it!
| Posted by Jerry | (Chelsea, AL)
Just installed the kit on my 2012 BMW 3-Series and it looks real good plus the braking has significantly improved!! Love it!
| Posted by Rick | (El Granada, CA)
Just got back from my mechanics after Slotted GT-R brake kit installation. All I can say is WOW!! That's why call real breaks!
| Posted by James | (Fort Bragg, NC)
Brakes went on just fine. They look and perform better than regular blanks. I was surprise at the low cost.
| Posted by James | (Austin, TX)
This is for the slotted rear rotors. I purchased the Brembo front brake kit and wanted rear rotors to match. They look fantastic behind the wheels. They have a unique color due to the zinc, and the light reflecting off of them really makes them stand out. It's a solid disc, not vented. I don't know how much they improve braking since I did all new calipers and braided lines at the same time. I can say the braking is excellent and the CARiD's price was great.
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $98.66$98.66
- Baer® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $162.75$162.75
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.43$65.43
- DBA® - Street Series™ T2 Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $86.89$86.89
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $66.87$66.87
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $121.25$121.25