GT Series Slotted Front Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Outside Diameter: 355mm (13.98"). Thickness: 32mm (1.26"). Rotor Construction: 2-Piece Rotor. Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece slotted discs will give you enhanced cooling, increased resistance to fade and more consistent braking. These discs are made to be used with your original equipment brake calipers.
- Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistance
- Lightweight construction reduces unsprung weight
- Motorsports derived technology
- Proprietary cast iron alloy friction surface lasts longer than comparable discs
- Increased cooling and durability compared to OEM discs
- Exclusive venting system improves cooling and resistance to brake fade
- Proprietary floating hardware allows disc to float to avoid thermal distortion
- Unique anti-rattle hardware eliminates noise usually associated with floating discs
- Lightweight center section machined from billet aluminum
- 2-year limited warranty
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
- Offer great weight savings and provide rapid heat dissipation compared to 1-piece rotors
- Floating design provides better contact of rotor blade and pad
When you brake, friction between the brake pads and brake discs is turned into heat, which is mostly dissipated by the brake discs. During spirited high performance driving, repeated braking may overheat your stock brake discs, causing brake fade and reduced stopping ability. Your factory brake discs are also made of solid cast iron and very heavy, taxing your suspension system. Upgrade your car with Brembo brake discs. These large, lightweight, floating brake discs will reduce unsprung weight, and increase brake torque and heat dissipation. The cast iron outer rings are made from a proprietary cast iron alloy, which enables them to last much longer than comparable high performance and racing discs. They also have greater mass in the friction area for greater thermal capacity.
These discs are vented for cooling and resistance to brake fade, however unlike ordinary vented discs, the vanes in Brembo discs are curved to create a centrifugal pump. The rotation of the disc causes air to be pumped from the center of the disc, through the vanes and out through the outside of the disc, greatly enhancing heat dissipation. Brembo discs are also zinc coated to give them an attractive corrosion resistant finish. For lightness and performance, the cast iron disc is attached to a precision milled billet aluminum center section, using Brembo’s proprietary floating hardware. These fasteners, called “bobbins”, allow the disc to “float” in both radial and axial directions, enabling the disc to expand and contract according to temperature variations, without thermal distortion. And Brembo’s unique anti-rattle disc hardware eliminates the noise usually associated with floating discs. Brembo warrants to the original user that these brake discs are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
In its 50 years of existence, Brembo® has secured a prestigious place for itself in the automotive braking system sector. This position can only be held through continuous innovation in products and services, maintaining the highest possible quality levels, offering competitive prices and focusing the utmost attention on safety, individual and public health and respect for the environment. The group's Quality, Safety and Environment policy expresses Brembo's commitment to client satisfaction and ongoing improvement.