Brembo Sport 500+ Brake Fluid by Brembo®, 250ml Bottle. Brembo Sport 500+ Brake Fluid is purpose built for Brembo high performance brake kits, but it can also be used in any non-mineral oil brake or clutch systems that formerly used DOT 3 or DOT 4 level fluid. A dry boiling point of 520 degrees F exceeds that of DOT 5.1 fluid guidelines, and a wet boiling point of 336 degrees F exceeds DOT 4 standards. 3 to 4 bottles are recommended for a complete brake fluid system flush on most vehicles.
- Specially formulated to meet the needs of Brembo high performance brake kits
- Not suitable for vehicles with mineral oil systems
- Reduces brake fade due to higher boiling points
- Delivers better performance to anti-lock brake systems
- 520 degrees F dry boiling point (temperature where pure brake fluid boils) exceeds that of DOT 5.1 fluid standards
- 336 degrees F wet boiling point (temp where brake fluid containing water boils) exceeds DOT 4 standards
- Conforms to and exceeds current international specifications of U.S. FMVSS No.116, DOT 3, DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 regulations
- Is safe for use with DOT 3,DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake and clutch fluids conforming to all regulations governing each
- Brake fluid flush of most entire vehicle brake systems typically requires 3 to 4 bottles
Brembo Sport 500+ Brake Fluid is designed for high performance. Whether it's fresh out of the bottle or it has naturally absorbed moisture over years of use, its boiling point is higher than DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluids - meaning it will continue to deliver reliable, steady braking application when temperatures continue to rise under extreme conditions. Sport 500+ brake fluid is tailored for the needs of Brembo High Performance brake calipers, but it can safely be used in any non-mineral oil brake or clutch system that formerly used DOT 3, DOT 4, or DOT 5.1 brake fluids. Because brake fluid naturally absorbs water moisture, most vehicle manufacturers specify a system flush every two to three years in order to avoid corrosion of brake lines and expensive ABS-related equipment. Order three to four bottles for your next scheduled brake fluid flush to provide your vehicle with the extra protection and stopping power Brembo is known for worldwide. Brembo Sport 500+ brake fluid meets guidelines of all U.S. FMVSS No.116, DOT 3, DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 regulations.11.99Brand: Brembo Part Number: 04816450
In its 50 years of existence, Brembo® has secured a prestigious place for itself in the automotive braking system sector. This position can only be held through continuous innovation in products and services, maintaining the highest possible quality levels, offering competitive prices and focusing the utmost attention on safety, individual and public health and respect for the environment. The group's Quality, Safety and Environment policy expresses Brembo's commitment to client satisfaction and ongoing improvement.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)