217.28Brand: BOYO Part Number: VTR107
- 2.0 mega pixel (S” CMOS) lens
- 110° wide angle of camera
- High definition recording resolution
- 1ch : 1280x720 pixel, Max 20 frames, H264
- 2ch : 640x480 pixel, Max 10frames, H264 (rear camera optional)
- Continuous recording function
- General recording : creating files per minute in sequence
- Impact recording : each 10 sec pre/post of impact occurrence
- Manual recording : each 10 sec pre/post of button action
- Motion recording : 20 sec recording after occurring motion
- Video input port for Rear camera(2CH-IN)
- Built-in backup battery
- The last recording file saved in safe without power from car
- Built-in 3axis impact sensor (G-SENSOR)
- Built-in high efficiency MICROPHONE
- Simultaneous recording Video and Audio data.
- 3 Colors LED mounting
- Built-in high brightness LED displaying working status.
- Panorama security LED mounted
- Warning, antitheft and interior effect in front of car
- External Video output port
- Built-in RTC(REAL TIME CLOCK)
- Creating recording files by date and time unit
- Built-in BEEP sound
- Inform the working status with BEEP sound
- OSD display
- Displaying the data and time on recorded video picture
- Function setting program
- Supply the program that control the function of system.
- External GPS
- Recording location and driving speed etc via external GPS.
For many years, Vision Tech America Inc. has been exploring and consistently developing their products that incorporate innovative automobile technology through the U.S. industry. Finally, Vision Tech America currently meets all the requirements of the industry and individuals. Today Vision Tech America is one of a few leading companies in the world capable to offer complete innovative automobile electronics. This is the focus of groundbreaking and ongoing high performance functionality and capability.Product Reviews (0)Product Reviews (0)More AccessoriesLowest Prices.Price match guarantee.
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.see full details hereIn-House Experts.We know our products.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!Guaranteed Fitment.Always the correct part.
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.