Universal 120 Degrees Dash Camera with Built-in G-sensor and RTC (VTR102) by BOYO®. Enhance your safety and set your mind at ease every time you are behind the wheel. Made extremely durable and highly-reliable to deliver years of hassle-free service, this add-on is right what the doctor ordered.
112.73Brand: BOYO Part Number: VTR102 UPC: 689076350617
- 2.0M pixels CMOS digital sensor
- Recording resolution 720x480 D1 level
- G-sensor built-in
- Video recording: mpeg4
- Audio recording: aac (built-in MIC)
- Recording storage : microSD
- Two different recording methods at once
- Normal recording: saving a video clip every 2 minutes (30MB/file) If microSD card is full, firstly saved files are automatically deleted in order to keep saving the newly recorded files. (max. 4hours/ 4GB)
- Event recording: saving a video file 20 seconds independently in case of impact, accident, sharp brake, sudden turning, etc (5MB/file, max. 200 files). These files do not need to be deleted even when the SD card is full.
- Angle of view 120° (Diagonal)
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Video-out port for external display
- Input power : DC 12V-24V (Cigar jack)
- Dimension : 52(H) x 87(L) x 22(D) mm / 49g
For many years, Vision Tech America Inc. has been exploring and consistently developing their products that incorporate innovative automobile technology through the U.S. industry. Finally, Vision Tech America currently meets all the requirements of the industry and individuals. Today Vision Tech America is one of a few leading companies in the world capable to offer complete innovative automobile electronics. This is the focus of groundbreaking and ongoing high performance functionality and capability.Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universalProduct Reviews (0)Product Reviews (0)More AccessoriesLowest Prices.Price match guarantee.
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.see full details hereIn-House Experts.We know our products.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!Guaranteed Fitment.Always the correct part.
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.