BOYO Back-Up Cameras
When looking for ways to make your car perform better and also to put it in line with the ever changing technological world, Boyo offers products that quickly come to the rescue. Vision video access is one of the ways through which you should consider enhancing your safety as well as the security of your car. Among the products that are manufactured by Boyo there are black zinc metal, chrome metal, and HD super slim license plates.
- BOYO® - 4.3" LCD Digital Rear-View Mirror MonitorStarting at: $140.99$140.99
- BOYO® - 4.3" TFT LCD Digital Rear-View Mirror MonitorStarting at: $118.50$118.50
- BOYO® - 6" TFT LCD Rear-View Mirror Monitor Starting at: $118.50$118.50
- BOYO® - 4.2" LCD Digital Rear-View Mirror MonitorStarting at: $116.10$116.10
- BOYO® - 3.6" TFT LCD Digital Wireless Camera SystemStarting at: $178.50$178.50
- BOYO® - 2.8" LCD Screen Full HD Dash CamStarting at: $88.51$88.51
- BOYO® - 110 Degrees CMOS Dash Camera DVR RecorderStarting at: $255.07$255.07
- BOYO® - 1/3" 175 Degrees Viewing DSP Color CCD Ultra Slim Bar Type License Plate CameraStarting at: $129.01$129.01
- BOYO® - 120 Degrees CMOS Dash Camera DVR RecorderStarting at: $126.82$126.82
- BOYO® - 1/4" DSP Color HD CCD Licence Plate Back-Up CamerasStarting at: $96.00$96.00
- BOYO® - 1/3" 120 Degrees Color CMOS Rear-View CameraStarting at: $32.99$32.99
- BOYO® - 1/4" Color CMOS Licence Plate Back-Up CamerasStarting at: $73.49$73.49
- BOYO® - 1/4" DSP Color HD CCD Licence Plate Back-Up CamerasStarting at: $118.80$118.80
Boyo has been in the industry for several years now and over that time, has come to establish itself as a force to reckon with throughout the country. The company has been exploring numerous ways through which to improve the drivability of cars and their safety in general. Innovative automobile video technology has been incorporated in the products so that your car’s capability, high performance, and functionality are upheld.
Vision Tech America Inc. was started several years ago in Fullerton, California. The company has been making vision video parts which have satisfied thousands of customers. The products from this manufacturer are of the highest possible quality and are made from top-grade materials. These aftermarket parts are installable on any car brand and will fit whichever car model you own. The cameras range from rear view mirror monitors, front view option cameras, and in-dash cameras, among many others.
The manufacturer has backed the parts against defective materials and poor workmanship with a one- year warranty. This means that Boyo is truly behind the products. With the ever changing technological world, the manufacturer has invested heavily in the state-of-the-art research center where new products are designed and made. The company has invested heavily to ensure that the customers get the best as far as rear view cameras are concerned and that auto security systems are enhanced to the highest level possible.
Backup works great. Polarized mirror is awesome everything is easier to see and clear. Bluetooth and compass are worthless...letters are too small to read at a glance and bluetooth speakers and microphone don't work good enough to hear over background noise.
| Posted by Adam | (Porterville, CA)
Works and looks great. Ran it through a toggle switch so that I can use it at any time. Ran the reverse wire from my radio to the back side of the toggle switch so that the radio automatically switches to the camera view when I flip the switch.
| Posted by George | (Campbell, CA)
It is a great backup camera for my truck. I really like it. It was not cheap, but it is worth every penny. It has a very good wide-angle picture clearly visible even in night time. Combined with Magellan GPS which has a video input, it makes parking my truck a pleasure.
| Posted by Jim | (Saginaw, TX)
I bought this camera about a year ago, and very impressed with it. Completely waterproof, great field of view, and very good low-light vision. Low-key and blends in well. Well worth the money.
| Posted by Brian | (Table Grove, IL)
This was so easy to install. Plenty of cord to run along the frame and up into the cab of my F150. The clarity is great and it also works great at night.
| Posted by Brette | (Palm Coast, FL)
The video screen is nice. Sometimes a bit hard to see if there is glare, but not too bad. This mirror is not as bright as a standard rear view. There is some sort of coating on it that makes it quite a bit dimmer. You can still see, but not as well as a standard rear view.
- Popular BOYO Part Numbers
- BOYO® VTL425 - 1/3" 175 Degrees Viewing DSP Color CCD Ultra Slim Bar Type License Plate Camera
- BOYO® VTL425HD - 1/3" 175 Degrees Viewing DSP Color CCD Ultra Slim Bar Type License Plate Camera
- BOYO® VTB45M - 4.3" Digital TFT LCD Rear-View Mirror Monitor with Built-In Bluetooth and Compass
- BOYO® VTL420SR - 1/4" DSP Color HD CCD Black Licence Plate Back-Up Camera
- BOYO® VTL400HD - 1/4" DSP Color HD CCD Chrome Licence Plate Back-Up Camera
- BOYO® VTL400SR - 1/4" DSP Color HD CCD Chrome Licence Plate Back-Up Camera
- BOYO® VTB44M - 4.3" Digital TFT LCD Rear-View Mirror Monitor w/o Built-In Bluetooth and Compass
- BOYO® VTL420HD - 1/4" DSP Color HD CCD Black Licence Plate Back-Up Camera
- BOYO® VTL402C - 1/4" Color CMOS Black Licence Plate Back-Up Camera