Universal Chaos Erupt Series Class AB 2-Channel 900W Amplifier by BOSS®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
76.00Brand: BOSS Part Number: CER4502 UPC: 791489119801
- RMS Power 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 2 channels
- Bridged RMS Power: 450 Watts x 1 channels
- Peak Power Output: 900 Watts x 1 channels
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Peak Power Output: 900 Watts
- Total RMS Power Output: 450 Watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4 Ohm
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.01%
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Preamp Outputs: No
- Built-in Crossover: Low-pass (LP), High-pass (HP)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz Fixed
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 35 - 160 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB
- Channel Separation: 90 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: Yes
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 1
- CEA-2006 Compliant: No
- Strappable: No
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.