- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, DVDR, DVDRW, VCD, SVCD, MP4, MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA
- USB Input: FULL SIZE Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Front panel
- AUX Input: Front panel
- Chassis Mounting: Single-Din
- Detachable Front Panel
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod and other MP3 Players
62.43Brand: BOSS Part Number: BV6652 This part is compatible with 62 vehicle(s)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA
- Audio RCA Input: 2
- Video RCA Output: 2
- Audio RCA Output: 2
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Last Position Memory
- AMS (Auto Memory Search)
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 320 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 7"
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.