- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, DVDR, DVDRW, VCD, MP4, MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA, JPEG, AVI
- USB Input: MINI Front & Rear
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Behind Panel
- AUX Input: Side panel
- Chassis Mounting: Double-Din
- Screen Size: 7" Widescreen Touchscreen
172.96Brand: BOSS Part Number: BV9759BD This part is compatible with 62 vehicle(s)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Monitor Display Format: Digital TFT Display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- Receiver Size: Double DIN
- Faceplate Security: Detachable
- Motorized Faceplate: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Peak Power Output: 17 watts x 4 channels
- RMS Power Output: 85 watts x 4 channels
- Preamp RCA Outputs: 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)
- Dedicated Subwoofer Preamp RCA Output: Yes
- Built-In Equalizer: 5 Band Parametric
- Display Type: TFT-LCD Monitor
- Display Color: Full Color
- Button Color: Blue
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- FM Presets: 18
- AM Presets: 12
- Radio Data System (RDS): Yes
- CD-R/RW Playback: Yes
- MP3 Playback: Yes
- WMA Playback: Yes
- DVD / Video Playback: Yes DVD+R DVD+RW DVD-R DVD-RW
- USB Input: Front / Rear
- Additional Audio/Video Inputs: Front 3.5mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 7"
- Monitor Angle Adjustment: Slide In/Out
- Navigation: No
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Yes (Built-in/Included Bluetooth Controls, Adapter and Microphone Included)
- A2DP Music Streaming: Yes
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: Yes
- Rear View Camera Input: Yes
- Memory Card Reader: SD Card
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.BOSS® - Double DIN DVD/MP3/CD/AM/FM/RDS Receiver with 7" TFT Touchscreen Monitor and Built-In BluetoothAverage Rating: 4.5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll BOSS Reviews(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2010 Dodge Avenger
| Posted by Karen Andrea | (Hidalgo, TX)
When I first visited the page I was a little bit skeptic, but after i read the providers and professionalism of the company I was more than sure about my purchase. First, my shopping experience was really fast and the product arrived to my house aprox. One week or less, really quickly I must say. I had no problem when I took the screen to the store to install it and my bass, specially because it was made To suit my avenger. I had a question about something, and they quickly responded by telephone and email (no long waits). The product overall is very good, except from the design of the main menu, it could be more "pretty" but its ok, i havent had any trouble with it since I bought this two months ago and its working very good, it syncs, the handsfree, the aux, everything! And for the radio you just need an small adapter to put it, but almost every store of electronics or workshops has it, but honestly I had no need to buy it because i could still hear the radio stations. I would definitely buy something else in the future.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.