- MAX Power At 4 Ohm on 5th Channel 600 x 1
- Soft Turn-On Circuit
- Bridged Power At 4 Ohm on 5th Channel 900 x 1
- MAX Power At 2 Ohm on 5th Channel 900 x 1
- Thermal Overload & Speaker's Short Protection
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Chanel 1-4 Mix / Chanel 5 Input
- Power & Protection LEDs
106.00Brand: BOSS Part Number: CXX2705 This part is compatible with 62 vehicle(s)
- Amp Topology: Full Range, Class A/B
- Channel Configuration: 5/4/3/2 Channel
- Power Supply Type: MOSFET Power Supply
- Total Power Output: 2700 Watts
- Peak Power 2 Ohm: 450 Watts x 4
- Bridged Power 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 2
- RMS Power 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 4
- 5th Ch Peak Power 2 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1
- 5th Ch Power 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1
- Speaker Impedance: 2-8 Ohm
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01 %
- Channel Separation ? 90 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 103 dB
- Frequency Response: 9 Hz to 50 kHz ±1 dB
- RCA Inputs: 6 Channel
- High Level Inputs: Yes
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz to 160 Hz
- High-Pass Filter: Fixed Hz 80 Hz
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 to 18 dB
- Remote Subwoofer Control: Yes
- Input Mode Switch: Yes
- Thermal/Overload/Short Protection: Yes
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.