Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way Phantom Series 500W Component Speaker System by BOSS®, 1 Pair. Bring out the best in your system with a set of car speakers. They boast fantastic sound quality bringing your in-car listening experience to a whole new level. Utilizing the latest technology and innovation, these speakers deliver full, rich, and natural sound at a fair price.
- Size: 6.5"
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz to 20 Hz
- Total Power: 500 Watts
- SPL (1 Watt / 1 Meter): 94 dB
- Voice Coil Material: Aluminum
- Basket Structure: Cast
- Cone Material: Electroplate Injection
- Number of Magnets: 1
- Number of Tweeters: 1
- Tweeter 1: Size: 1"; Material: DOME
- Dimensions: 2.63" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Mounting Hole Depth: 2.375"
- Quantity in the Box: 2
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way Component System
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Silk
- Woofer Composition: Mica Injected Polypropylene (MIPP)
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 250 Watts
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency Response: 65 - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: No
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-3/8"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-7/8" x 5-7/8"
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.