Front Winch Bumper (JK-19531) by Body Armor®. Turn your truck into a serious off-road-capable machine. This steel winch bumper is styled to reflect the style without looking like it ran into a dumpster full of steel tubing scrap. The integral winch mounting will turn it into workhorse, without destroying its good looks.
- Exclusive aluminum plate construction contoured to enhance the unique styling of the popular truck
- Easy bolt-on installation: no drilling or cutting required
- Large light pockets fit popular 6” slim style of-road lights
- Allows for either Fog or driving beam patterns
- Mounting points on the top deck for an additional set of lights
- Welded three-tube aluminum grill guard bolts to the top deck
- Lightweight: 72 lbs. means no suspension modifications
- Integrated winch plate fits most low-profile winches
- Durable textured black powdercoat finish
- New large light pocket style
- 8000 lb. winch capacity
- Winch not included
Mounting a conventional aftermarket winch bumper on the truck is often less than successful: all those tubes and flat plates don't flatter the curvaceous body, and the extra weight compromises the supple on- and off-road ride quality. Body Armor's Front Winch Bumper solves both these issues by being fabricated from carefully contoured aluminum sheet, not steel square or round tubing. This saves over a hundred pounds over the competition. The subtle curves complement the styling, and your choice of aftermarket winch is kept out of sight and safe behind the bumper's rugged face. Add a pair of 6” driving or fog lights, knowing they'll be safe behind the bumper as well.
Body Armor® is the newest addition to the Tolar family of products. A major supplier of transit shelters and outdoor advertising displays, Tolar has leveraged its expertise in steel fabrication into making the ruggedest off-roading products on the market. Based in Corona, CA, Body Armor is perched right at the edge of some of the best off-roading sites in the country, giving them access to a tremendous body of knowledge of what works and what doesn't when you're miles from the nearest road. Building its business on a commitment to quality products and superior customer service, Body Armor has brought together a unique team of designers, engineering specialists and metal fabrication professionals with over 30 years of experience in the off-road products industry.