- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIFORCECONTACT$501.47 - $573.25
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About BMW Z8 Tires
Being a successor of the BMW 507, the BMW Z8 is a stylish and not ordinary roadster. Buying the BMW Z8 is all about emotions. The logic might point out some insignificant drawbacks, like the car audio system, for example. But why, for God's sake, would you need this stereo, when the four-cam V8 engine performs operas every single moment! With all its aristocracy, the Z8 is most of the time flexible and fun to drive. Approximately half of 5703 Z8s that were produced from 1999 to 2003 were imported to the US. The Americans know the greatest out of thousands, don't we?
Until your Z8 jumps out of its own tires while driven in sports mode, provide it with the uppermost tires present on the market. CARiD.com offers among others Pilot Sport A/S Plus All Season / Performance tires by Michelin available in sizes from 18'' to 20''. Check out this fantastic product designed to endure day-to-day driving conditions and to perform in any weather. On our side, we undertake to deliver as fast as possible and accept return in case of your reasonable discontent with the purchase. We hope, you will take few minutes more to explore other sections of our store and find more accessories for your Bimmer.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.