The BMW Z4 is a car that can turn heads and have people staring at you as you cruise by. Whether you’re going to work or away for the weekend your Z4 is the perfect car for making sure that you arrive comfortably and in good time. Of course, because it’s such a fun and useful car you want to make sure you’re taking the best possible care of it and you’re always looking for easier ways to do that. One of those ways is an aftermarket air filter and we have a range of them for you to choose from.
An aftermarket air filter provides you with a range of benefits including a lower fuel bill, more power and a smoother throttle response. They do this by allowing your engine to get more air from the atmosphere and they contain filtration technologies that are equal to or better than those in your standard filter so that you don’t have to worry about damaging particles getting through. They can be installed easily and our cleaning solutions ensure that you can get the best out of them for longer. They’re the perfect accessory!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $53.61$53.61
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $50.88$50.88
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Color Match Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $12.93$12.93
- VOLANT® - Primo Air FilterStarting at: $73.90$73.90
- AIRAID® - Cone Air FilterStarting at: $31.90$31.90
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air FilterStarting at: $55.00$55.00
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $34.75$34.75
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
Posted by Jaime L.
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
Posted by Arzan L.
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
Posted by Derrick S.
"Looks great and performs even better."
Posted by Ilham M.
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
Posted by Shneur B.
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."