BMW Z3 Tires
From 1956 to 1959, BMW produced a roadster planned to be exported to the US. The BMW 507 was not a great success back then for the reasons we will not dwell on now. It took BMW around 40 years to revive the 507 as a roadster for the mass market. Finally, the BMW Z3 (Z standing for ''Zukunft'' originally, German for ''future'') was launched as the 1996 model year car and as the first new BMW model to be assembled in the United States. The highest sales rates were reached during the BMW promo action for the Golden Eye movie. However, the Z3 production didn't last long. Till its end in 2002, there were only a few variants. What we have always appreciated in the Z3 is the outstanding handling.
What you can do to perfect the steadiness of the car on the road and the comfort of driving is to fit your Z3 with the tires of ultimate performance. CARiD.com has an overwhelming range of such products. Please explore our store and take a closer look at the chosen products by the well-known tire manufacturers. Do not hesitate to let us know your impressions and suggestions if any.
- ACCELERA® ALPHAfrom $55.68 - $96.15 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORTfrom $55.43 - $103.88 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE R1Sfrom $226.78 - $413.04 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFTfrom $119.15 - $268.85 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P SSRfrom $172.87 - $340.78 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURINGfrom $81.23 - $193.18 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2from $43.55 - $111.17 (ea)
Tires are amazing and fit the car nice.
- BMW Z3 Models
- Z3 COUPE Tires
- Z3 M COUPE Tires
- Z3 M ROADSTER Tires
- Z3 ROADSTER Tires