BMW Z3 Air Filters & Components
- Genuine® - Intake Man. Runner ValveStarting at: $348.73$348.73
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $17.63$17.63
- Spectre Performance® - HPR™ OE Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $16.70$16.70
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $17.57$17.57
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $11.81$11.81
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $40.99$40.99
- Hengst® - Air FilterStarting at: $17.64$17.64
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Panel Air FilterStarting at: $18.13$18.13
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $53.55$53.55
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $75.65$75.65
Posted by Jaime L.
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
Posted by Arzan L.
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
Posted by Derrick S.
"Looks great and performs even better."
Posted by Ilham M.
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
Posted by Shneur B.
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."