- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$160.71 - $420.19
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$128.82 - $214.45
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About BMW X5 Tires
The BMW X5 mid-size luxury CUV debuted in 1999. The first generation featured 4WD all-wheel drive, and the current second generation (E70) offers the torque-split xDrive all-wheel drive system with an automatic transmission. The model of the year 2010 was unveiled as a performance variant. The X5 is a great choice for a big family having lots of activities and events to participate in and lots of stuff to carry with them. All those functions can be easily performed by the X5 CUV.
Being customer-oriented, CARiD.com is selecting only those items that will satisfy you as a car owner with 100 % certainty. Thereby, our warehouses are stocked with car components and parts manufactured by premium brands. The choice ranges from BFGoodrich and Delinte to Kumho and Pirelli. For your X5, there are sizes from 17'' to 24'' available. To be able to travel seamlessly both on and off road, consider buying all terrain tires. We have around 15 different kinds stored in here, e.g., Road Venture AT All Season / All Terrain tires by Kumho Tires. Feel free to contact our online consultants for assistance while making choices.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.