Since 2003, we have been observing development of the BMW X3. Now being in its second generation, this crossover was originally built on the BMW 3-Series platform. BMW has positioned the X3 as a Sports Activity Vehicle, as they call all vehicles of the X-line. So, if you are sporty enough or at least rather active in your everyday life, you definitely are to love the X3. Who wouldn't, though! It's not a clumsy SUV. You understand this after discovering a six-speed manual transmission as standard (a five-speed automatic as optional), and the xDrive system which rules all four wheels in different circumstances.
In the non-ideal conditions, however, not just modern electronic features do help, but also the old-time tires. Sounds like a thing that everybody knows. Still, we have to underline the importance of tires for your safety on the road. CARiD.com cares and offers only number one tires for your car. We don't promise the moon. We offer earthly things for reasonable money. Just to start, see G-MAX AS-03 All Season / Performance tires by the national leader General Tire. This tire responses precisely and quickly in dry and wet conditions. It's also furnished with such useful technological options as Replacement Tire Monitor and Visual Alignment Indicators.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 1 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - Desert Hawk UHPStarting at: $145.33$145.33
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - g-Force Sport COMP-2Starting at: $109.71$109.71
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak LM-32Starting at: $422.40$422.40
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiWinterContact TS810SStarting at: $109.74$109.74
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk Wide Oval ASStarting at: $124.75$124.75
- GeneralGENERAL® - G-MAX AS-03Starting at: $103.55$103.55
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Eagle GTStarting at: $106.95$106.95