- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$97.33 - $210.87
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $157.17
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.84 - $255.80
About BMW X3 Tires
Since 2003, we have been observing development of the BMW X3. Now being in its second generation, this crossover was originally built on the BMW 3-Series platform. BMW has positioned the X3 as a Sports Activity Vehicle, as they call all vehicles of the X-line. So, if you are sporty enough or at least rather active in your everyday life, you definitely are to love the X3. Who wouldn't, though! It's not a clumsy SUV. You understand this after discovering a six-speed manual transmission as standard (a five-speed automatic as optional), and the xDrive system which rules all four wheels in different circumstances.
In the non-ideal conditions, however, not just modern electronic features do help, but also the old-time tires. Sounds like a thing that everybody knows. Still, we have to underline the importance of tires for your safety on the road. CARiD.com cares and offers only number one tires for your car. We don't promise the moon. We offer earthly things for reasonable money. Just to start, see G-MAX AS-03 All Season / Performance tires by the national leader General Tire. This tire responses precisely and quickly in dry and wet conditions. It's also furnished with such useful technological options as Replacement Tire Monitor and Visual Alignment Indicators.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.