Since it’s a BMW that can climb hills the X3 is a fantastic vehicle for your day to day tasks like going to work or taking the kids to school but it’s right at home when you leave civilization behind. Because you’re using it for what its designed for you want to make sure that you have everything you need to make sure that it’s running at its best and our aftermarket air filters will help you with exactly that. After the quick install you will notice benefits worthy of a much more expensive accessory!
Benefits like lower fuel bills, more power and a smoother throttle response are all delivered by an aftermarket air filter which makes it a high performing accessory. It causes these improvements by allowing your engine to get more air than it normally gets with a standard filter but it maintains filtration technologies that are the same as or better than those on your standard filter to ensure that there are no damaging particles entering your engine. They can be installed easily and we have the cleaning solutions you need to ensure that your filter runs better for longer.
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $57.58$57.58
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $46.20$46.20
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $35.71$35.71
- AIRAID® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $45.90$45.90
- VOLANT® - Donaldson's® PowerCore™ Filtration Technology Air FilterStarting at: $92.84$92.84
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
"Looks great and performs even better."
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."