- 1-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 2-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 3-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 4-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 5-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 6-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 7-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 8-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- Bavaria Replacement Suspension Parts
- i3 Replacement Suspension Parts
- i8 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Isetta Replacement Suspension Parts
- New Class Replacement Suspension Parts
- New Six Replacement Suspension Parts
- X1 Replacement Suspension Parts
- X3 Replacement Suspension Parts
- (2,420)Shocks & StrutsBMW
- (513)Coil SpringsBMW
- (7)Leaf SpringsBMW
- (334)Air SuspensionBMW
- (2,485)Control ArmsBMW
- (1,429)Sway BarsBMW
- (192)Ball JointsBMW
- (16)Torsion BarsBMW
- (1,338)Shock & Strut HardwareBMW
- (16)Self-Leveling SensorsBMW
- (1,004)Suspension BushingsBMW
- (70)Alignment KitsBMW
- (19)Suspension LubricantsBMW
The suspension system is crucial for steering stability and ride comfort. While some systems, such as the starting & charging one, help to start the engine, the suspension enables you to control the car. Its main purpose is not only to give you full control of the vehicle, but also to minimize the impact of driving through road imperfections. The three main functions of suspension are road isolation, road holding and cornering. The components of the suspension system, including springs, stabilizers, shocks & struts are responsible for the car’s stability, control, and ride comfort.
Unfortunately, not all of these parts can always be fully functional. When something breaks down and your car’s suspension fails to operate properly, it will require repair. If you are searching for BMW replacement suspension parts, our store is the perfect place to pick what really fits your car. We provide reasonably priced parts of premium quality from top aftermarket manufacturers (Monroe, Bilstein, KYB, Rein, Mevotech and others) that have established a trustworthy reputation on the automotive market. Whether you need a coil spring set or a ball joint, you can select everything necessary on our website.
- Arnott® Air Shock Absorbers and StrutsAir Shock Absorbers and Struts by Arnott®. Designed to match the fine specifications and tolerances of OEM equipment. Available in 100% new or remanufactured form built with replacement components sourced from same companies that...Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts withRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$128.65 - $2,880.40
- Arnott® Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Arnott®. This is air spring with all new components designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. Top-notch, durable rubber bellows and other components are sourced by name brand companies...Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts withRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$84.15 - $399.55
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$27.04 - $132.15
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$16.80 - $69.89
- Miessler Automotive® Gas Shock AbsorberGas Shock Absorber by Miessler Automotive®. 1 per Pack. It is highly recommended that gas shocks be replaced about every 50,000 miles to maintain the vehicles suspension. The shocks are what stop the vehicle from bouncing...Designed to replace your worn out air suspension partHelps restore the original air suspension system performance$155.51 - $241.31
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.42 - $527.75
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...The DT & DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube shockMonotube shock absorbers are ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes$18.91 - $76.74
- Genuine® Shock and StrutShock and Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$57.08 - $1,791.09
- Genuine® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$57.08 - $1,791.09
- Unity® Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...Polymorphic grease is used inside the bearing plates and are tested to -50°c to 120°cPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$44.70 - $143.97
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity®. Complimenting Unity's line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Covering ALL of the premium moversChrome plated pistons and phosphoric coating allowing for long term use in extreme conditions$16.23 - $160.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
BMW Suspension Parts Reviews
2004 BMW Z4