BMW Rear Window Spoilers
BMW tunes in the very best of sport and luxury, mixing them both together to create a roster that still continues to dominate. Pushing the envelope, so to speak, is sometimes an obstacle. Everywhere you look, it seems there are just way too many options. Ignore them for a moment. Use tunnel vision. While there might be a host of beautiful modifications you can make, custom BMW Spoilers never disappoint. And that is because of the versatility a BMW Spoiler presents. It doesn't necessarily have to say "street racer" or appear as some Gen-X upgrade. One can also provide an enhanced suggestion of luxury, taste. There is no fancy guessing-game involved here. To achieve the look you desire, all you have to is find the style that matches your vehicle best!
CARiD.com makes the entire process easy on you. When you click on your Model Name shown above, you'll soon find yourself knee-deep in our inventory of Rear Spoilers, Lip Spoilers, and Rear-Roof Wings, all primed and ready to meet your demands. Painted, unpainted - it doesn't matter! A BMW Spoiler makes it clear you enjoy riding with stand-alone status. We'll help you choose the dynamic piece that makes a singular difference.
- D2S® - AC Style Rear Roofline SpoilerStarting at: $232.13$232.13
- Duraflex® - HM-S Roof Wing SpoilerStarting at: $136.00$136.00
- VIS Racing® - M Tech Style Roofline SpoilerStarting at: $211.10$211.10
- D2S® - ACS Style Rear Roofline SpoilerStarting at: $248.83$248.83
- Duraflex® - AC-S Style Roof Wing SpoilerStarting at: $159.00$159.00
- D2S® - ACS Style Rear Roofline SpoilerStarting at: $232.13$232.13
- Duraflex® - AC-S Style Roof Wing SpoilerStarting at: $136.00$136.00
| Posted by Steve | (Mansonville, QC)
Spoiler does not quite fit back window, will probably need to be heated a little to increase the curve in a way as to eliminate some tension pulling up on the double sided tape witch by the way was not supplied with the shipment. In comparison for the same spoiler I ordered at the same time for a 7series, it arrived with tape already applied ready to install (except for painting) and was a perfect fit.