BMW Performance Lowering Kits
- 1-Series Performance Lowering Kits
- 3-Series Performance Lowering Kits
- 5-Series Performance Lowering Kits
- 6-Series Performance Lowering Kits
- 7-Series Performance Lowering Kits
- 8-Series Performance Lowering Kits
- X1 Performance Lowering Kits
- X3 Performance Lowering Kits
- X5 Performance Lowering Kits
- X6 Performance Lowering Kits
BMW are one of the most respected car manufacturers on the planet, and with their outstanding engineering and the subtle but beautiful design aesthetics applied to all of their cars, it is really easy to see why. Of course, even the best cars don't come customized exactly for you and your driving preferences, so there are often times you can enhance and improve your BMW with the right after market auto accessories, products and upgrades. This is where CARiD can help you, with our great collections of big name car products, all chosen by our experts and designed exclusively for the BMW model and year you drive – like these terrific BMW suspension systems which can change and improve your car's ride and performance.
Whether your BMW is new or old, and whether you are driving the robust X5, the sporty Z4 or the sophisticated 5-Series, we have an unbeatable range of suspension products for you to peruse from leading manufacturers like Eibach, Energy Suspension, Arnott, Hotchkis and more. With shock absorbers, sway bars, bushings and much more, this is the best collection of BMW suspension kits on the web, so check them out and buy yours today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 12 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $349.57$349.57
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $1,196.00$1,196.00
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,499.99$1,499.99
- ST Suspensions® - 0.8" x 0.8" Sport Tech Lowering Spring KitStarting at: $280.49$280.49
- Hotchkis® - Sport TVS Lowering KitStarting at: $225.10$225.10
- KONI® - FSD Lowering KitStarting at: $971.60$971.60
- Spec-D® - Blue Lowering SpringsStarting at: $101.97$101.97
- Bilstein® - B16 Series Coilover KitStarting at: $2,682.51$2,682.51
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitStarting at: $274.48$274.48
- KSport® - Slide Kontrol Coilover KitStarting at: $1,518.00$1,518.00
Posted by Paul G.
"I was a bit worried about buying this at first because I had never heard of ST suspensions before, but they ended up being one of the best things I could have bought for the car. The rear sway bar goes in really easy with no drilling or welding needed (possibly because the 320is had a rear sway bar, so all the mounting points were already there) and the front bar was easy as well. The front sway bar is solid (stock was hollow) and both sway bars and hardware are of high quality"
Posted by Min R.
"KW Suspensions products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone! Thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
Posted by Hans T.
"Replaced my original air springs on my 2005 BMW X5 with these. Perfect fit, quick shipping, best price I could find. Not too hard to replace if you have a floor jack and jack stands. "
Posted by Robert A P.
"This is the exact same WABCO unit you'd get from the dealer for about 1/2 the cost. The unit comes with cryptic instructions from WABCO, but Arnott includes detailed instructions, replacement brackets, and wire ties, and a tool for disconnecting the air line making installation a breeze."