- (11)Custom HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- (107)Factory HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- (62)Projector HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- (42)LED HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- U-Bar HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- (24)Halo HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- (7)Euro HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsBMW 7-Series
- Signal LightsBMW 7-Series
- (17)Fog LightsBMW 7-Series
- Daytime Running LightsBMW 7-Series
- (221)Headlight BulbsBMW 7-Series
- (3)Halo RingsBMW 7-Series
- LED Headlight KitsBMW 7-Series
Within each vehicle, there is a level of potential that needs to be unlocked. One of the easiest and least expensive ways to do this is by attacking the headlights. BMW 7 series Projector Headlights uncover the kind of potential we’re talking about. Thanks to a host of exotic styles and colorful housing options, our lineup of BMW 7 series Headlights is second to none! At CARiD.Com, BMW 7 series Projector Headlights are available in all the latest fashions, including Crystal Clear, Black Clear, Platinum Smoke, and more. Top-shelf designing from the very best allows for a perfect OEM fit with no complications – guaranteed! BMW 7 series Halo Headlights also come preassembled and set-up for “plug & play” installation. This is where it all begins. BMW 7 series Halo Headlights bring out the fire factory lamps never could. Send a message. Discover the power. BMW E38 Headlights at CARiD will show you how...
- Lumen® Round LED Sealed Beam HeadlightsRound LED Sealed Beam Headlights by Lumen.$339.99 - $379.99
- Spyder® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spyder.$156.44 - $758.36
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder.$56.81 - $1,087.96
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spec-D® U-Bar Style Projector HeadlightsU-Bar Style Projector Headlights by Spec-D, 1 Pair. These projector headlights provide a sharper, more focused beam of light for improved illumination to ensure greater safety on the road at night and in inclement weather, while...$179.34 - $450.56
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D, 1 Pair. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicles appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more...$35.24 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by Spec-D. Delivering extensive light and forming it into concentrated beam, Halo Projector Headlights are effectively illuminating the road, without blinding oncoming drivers. Utilizing "Angel Eyes"...$89.67 - $417.41
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D, 1 Pair. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicles appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more...$63.91 - $480.60
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D, 1 Pair. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to high class Euro style and unique with these Halo Headlights with LEDs. Halo lights are one of the most popular tends in automotive lighting and...$89.67 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spec-D, 1 Pair. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to high class Euro style and unique with these Halo Headlights. Halo lights are one of the most popular tends in automotive lighting and Spec-D...$89.67 - $462.58
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...$65.88 - $371.36
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Anzo® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by Anzo USA. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$20.14 - $350.11
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Regulator$103.12 - $109.78
BMW 7-Series Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2012 BMW 7-Series