- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIFORCECONTACT$501.47 - $573.25
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About BMW 6-Series Tires
The 6-Series is one of few all-wheel-drive convertibles on the market and can be found in BMW's range of executive coupes. The first of the 6-Series, the E24, was introduced in 1976 to supersede the 2800CS, 3.0CS and 3.0CSi (E9). The new E24 chassis was proved to be safer than the E9's and corresponded to the new United States federal crash and rollover standards. The first generation was produced till 1989. And only a decade later, the all-new 6-Series was launched again. Unlike the 5-Series, the BMW 6-Series made more emphasis on performance. Out of this fact derives ultimate attention to reliability and technical advancement of all car components.
To be sure that the accessories and parts of your car, in particular tires, will work properly in any circumstances, our advice is to choose leading manufacturers and to follow the maker's usage recommendations. Although it sounds pretty easy to do, in fact, it's not always so. Fortunately, you've found CARiD.com. Our store unites all prominent tire manufacturers under its virtual roof and offers the widest product assortment. Check out the products we have in stock and you will not leave without a purchase. Whether it will be, for example, Platinum Summer / Performance tires by Achilles or g-Force Super Sport A/S All Season / Performance tires by BFGoodrich, we guarantee the highest quality and shortest time of delivery.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.