The story of the Kia Rio dates back to 2001, when it was first unveiled. The first generation of the Rio was intended to be an affordable and practical car, perfect for family trips. The last generation of the model boasted an improved comfort, additional features and pleasurable drive. With the latest Rio's version Kia established its position in the market thanks to the model’s modern styling, dynamic engine and spacious interiors. Both hatchback and sedan options are available to buyers, with either an automatic or a manual transmission, depending on the model and the trim level.
If you’re a car owner, there’s a lot of factors you need to pay attention at. In order to ensure years of smooth run, you will have to replace any faulty components in any system of your Kia Rio as soon as you notice malfunctions. The same goes for the steering system, where even minor breakdowns can result in serious consequences. Take care of your Rio and replace any parts of the steering system as soon as there is a need. Order Kia Rio replacement steering parts from us and get the highest possible level of quality and service.
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackBig Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws provide optimal...$179.95
- Yakima® HoldUp Hitch Bike RackUniversal HoldUp Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carries 2 bikes and comes in versions for 1-1/4" receivers and 2" receivers. A tray-style hitch mount is easier and faster to load than other types of bike carriers, and Yakima combined...$363.15
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackGateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. When you have a variety of bikes to carry you need a rack with versatile features. The arm design and Cinch Lever of the Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack...$169.95 - $189.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$189.95
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tire, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...Made from an ultra-light materialPowder-coated black$143.10
- Thule® Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike RackRaceway™ Platform Trunk Bike Rack by Thule®. Carries up to 2 bikes. This unique bike rack features a revolutionary platform that makes bike loading super-fast and easy. Just place the bike's wheels in the adjustable trays; the...$449.95
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackCircuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The Circuit's SecureSkewer and...$159.95
- Yakima® ProRack™ Hitch Bike RackUniversal ProRack™ Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. If your vehicle has a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver hitch and you're looking for an economical way to transport bicycles, look no further than the ProRack Hitch Bike Rack. This rugged...$95.65 - $113.20
- Thule® Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackArchway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Archway is the versatile rack that provides secure and safe bicycle transport. The curved tubes of the Archway provide clearance for spoilers,...$199.95 - $219.95
- Thule® Paceline Roof Bike RackPaceline Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Thule Paceline roof bike rack is designed to safely and securely transport your bike on your vehicle's roof. It fits most bikes with disc brakes and you can install it on most roof racks on...$199.95
- Yakima® SpareRide Spare Tire Bike RackUniversal SpareRide Spare Tire Bike Rack by Yakima®. Make that spare tire work for a living – the SpareRide easily attaches to your rear-mounted spare and turns it into a bike rack. Durable, stable and secure, it installs easily....New SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breezeZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable$186.30
- Thule® Prologue Roof Bike RackPrologue Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Transport your bicycle quickly, safely and economically with the Prologue Roof Bike Rack. The Prologue is an affordable fork mounted carrier that can carry road, hybrid and mountain bikes with...$139.95
- Yakima® SwingDaddy Hitch Bike RackUniversal SwingDaddy Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 2" Receivers. The SwingDaddy is a swing away hitch rack with all the right moves. Get easy access to the rear of your vehicle anytime during your road trip, without the hassle...$314.55
- Thule® Raceway™ Trunk Bike RackRaceway Trunk Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. Safe and secure vehicle attachment, fast and easy bike loading, and stable bike transport aptly describe the Raceway Trunk Bike Rack. It's packed with...$339.95 - $369.95
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
BMW 6-Series Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix