The story of the Kia Rio dates back to 2001, when it was first unveiled. The first generation of the Rio was intended to be an affordable and practical car, perfect for family trips. The last generation of the model boasted an improved comfort, additional features and pleasurable drive. With the latest Rio's version Kia established its position in the market thanks to the model’s modern styling, dynamic engine and spacious interiors. Both hatchback and sedan options are available to buyers, with either an automatic or a manual transmission, depending on the model and the trim level.
If you’re a car owner, there’s a lot of factors you need to pay attention at. In order to ensure years of smooth run, you will have to replace any faulty components in any system of your Kia Rio as soon as you notice malfunctions. The same goes for the steering system, where even minor breakdowns can result in serious consequences. Take care of your Rio and replace any parts of the steering system as soon as there is a need. Order Kia Rio replacement steering parts from us and get the highest possible level of quality and service.
- Thule® Prologue Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Prologue Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Transport your bicycle quickly, safely and economically with the Prologue Roof Bike Rack. The Prologue is an affordable fork mounted carrier that can carry road, hybrid and...$139.95
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Circuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The...$159.95
- Thule® Paceline Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Paceline Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Thule Paceline roof bike rack is designed to safely and securely transport your bike on your vehicle's roof. It fits most bikes with disc brakes and you can install it on...$199.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Sidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the...$199.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Criterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the...$189.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting...$179.95
- Thule® ThruRide Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, ThruRide Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.One-handed throw-hood design fits 12mm to 20 mm thru-axles and 9mm quick release hubs (with included adapter).Expanding wide-jaw clamp accommodates a bike's thru-axle with no loose parts for easier bike loading.$219.95
- Thule® Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackBMW 6-Series 1977, Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. This tandem and recumbent bike carrier loads faster and easier than any other carrier on the market. The unique design makes it so easy even one person can load...Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one person loading and unloadingSecure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for safe transport$439.95
- SportRack® Upshift Deluxe Roof Bike CarrierBMW 6-Series 1977, Upshift Deluxe Roof Bike Carrier by SportRack®. The Locking Roof Bike Carrier is easy to mount and easy to load, so you can be on your way to great bike riding areas. The universal mounting system enables this...$90.91
- SportRack® Upshift Roof Bike CarrierBMW 6-Series 1977, Upshift Roof Bike Carrier by SportRack®. The Locking Roof Bike Carrier is easy to mount and easy to load, so you can be on your way to great bike riding areas. The universal mounting system enables this rack to...$65.87 - $169.34
- SportRack® Downshift Roof Bike CarrierBMW 6-Series 1977, Downshift Roof Bike Carrier by SportRack®. If you’re looking for a roof mounted bike rack that’s inexpensive and quick and easy to mount and load, and your bike has a quick-release front skewer, the Wheel Off...Holds one bike with a maximum weight of 45 lbs.Quick and easy carrier mounting and bike loading$140.62
- Thule® Apex Hitch Bike RackApex Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 4-bike and 5-bike carrying versions; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. The Apex is Thule's top of the line, premium hitch rack. The combination of convenience, security and revolutionary...$399.95 - $449.95
- Thule® Parkway Hitch Bike RackParkway Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 4-bike options; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. The Parkway is the value priced hitch rack that has features you'd expect only to find in a premium bike carrier. The soft...$199.95 - $219.95
- Thule® Vertex Hitch Bike RackVertex Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike, 4-bike and 5-bike options; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. The Vertex is the versatile bike carrier that's easy to load, protects your bikes during transit, and folds out of the...$259.95 - $329.95
- Thule® Apex Swing Hitch Bike RackApex Swing Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in a 4-bike version only and fits 2" receivers. The Apex Swing is Thule's top of the line, premium hitch rack. The combination of convenience, security and revolutionary features like...$519.95
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
BMW 6-Series Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix