- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$233.58 - $247.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER$160.63 - $439.10
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About BMW 5-Series Tires
Currently in its sixth generation, this midsize executive car has been around since 1972. The 5-millionth BMW 5-Series rolled off the assembly line in 2008. It's BMW's second best-selling car model after the 3-Series. The 5-Series is being produced and sold as a sedan and a touring car. No matter what body style your BMW 5-Series has, it is for sure tuned for outstanding performance. The manufacturer has made everything possible to ensure your satisfaction under any conditions. As a responsible car owner, you have properly maintain your car.
In the current section, you will find any tires to your taste and according to your needs. The all-season tires that we have are meant for auto devotees looking for stable performance and confident traction. Their performance is tops both in dry and wet driving conditions, and even drifting. Tires of winter type will be your reliable carriers in difficult wintry conditions. And summer tires perform to the utter degree being at the same time extremely safe and comfortable in dry weather. So, just define the type and size of the tires you need, and CARiD.com will do the rest.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.