BMW 5-Series Bike Racks
Your 5-Series needs to look great but this is difficult when you’re driving it every day. One of the things that puts your vehicle at risk is when you put your bike in the trunk and drive out to your favorite riding spot for some relaxation and fitness in the outdoors. However, rather than avoid doing it to keep your vehicle free of damage you just need to install the right tools and you’re in the right place. We have the right BMW 5-Series bike storage solution to make each trip easier without costing you a fortune!
There are many different racks with different ways of storing your bikes including those that mount to your roof, those that mount to your trunk so that your bike is at waist height or those that can carry more than one bike. Each product has the right quality because we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Thule, Rhino-Rack and more so you get the right features. We even have the information you need to make the right decision and when you do decide you’ll notice that we also have great prices!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
- SportRack® - Wheel Off Roof Bike CarrierStarting at: $75.60$75.60
- Yakima® - Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Quick Release Bike CarrierStarting at: $103.20$103.20
- Thule® - Echelon Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Yakima® - SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - MountainTrail Bike CarrierStarting at: $135.20$135.20
- Thule® - Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackStarting at: $377.95$377.95
- Yakima® - HighRoller Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Rhino-Rack® - Road Warrior Bike CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
"Once the rack is installed, it holds bikes securely in place and makes theft difficult. I had some problems installing the rack the first time and the instructions were of marginal help. I could not attach the trunk hooks without opening the trunk, once I attached the hooks it was just a matter of adjusting the cables to achieve the proper fit. The rack's size and weight make it difficult to handle while installing. I did not have any problems with trunk dents reported by some users. Two light weight folks could install it easily. Despite the initial installation problems, I recommend this bike rack for anyone that cannot use the trailer hitch version. "