Keeping the inside of your car clean and classy is always important. CARiD presents a complete selection of BMW 3 Series Floor Mats that make it easy. We work with every big name around including WeatherTech®, Lloyd®, and Nifty™, offering up more BMW 3 Series Mats for you to choose from than anyone else! You can find brute-tough protection with BMW 3 Series Rubber Mats or go for luxurious comfort with ultra-thick Carpet Mats. It doesn’t end there. Custom Embroidered BMW 3 Series Floor Mats, Lloyd® LUXE™ Mats, BMW 3 Series All-Weather Mats, and much more are always available, as well. The most durable and advanced materials are used – no cheap plastics or flimsy threads. Face the facts. Your OEM mats are “okay”, but they weren’t designed to last in the long run. You need custom quality that’ll NEVER let you down. Our inventory of BMW 3 Series Mats promises more security, more comfort, and more style. Any questions?
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...$29.95 - $169.95
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersDigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior...$59.95 - $1,000.00
- Husky Liners® Heavy Duty Floor MatsHeavy Duty Floor Mats by Husky Liners®. The extra thick Heavy Duty Floor mats offer perfect comfort and perfect protection against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works perfectly...$34.16 - $114.26
- Lund® Catch-It™ Vinyl Floor MatsCatch-It™ Vinyl Floor Mats by Lund®. The Catch-It floor mats provide durable protection with a custom, stylish look. The ingenious easy-to-clean design protects your vehicle carpet from dirt, mud, snow, water, grease and most...Stylish, premium floor protectionCustom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit$69.67 - $78.57
- Lund® Catch-It™ Carpet Floor MatsCatch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats by Lund®. With these floor mats you can keep the comfort of carpeting and still protect your vehicle floor from water, salt, mud and sand. The liners look and feel as good as regular car carpets, yet...Stylish, premium floor protection with the look and feel of carpetCustom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit$98.47 - $111.11
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Floor LinersStyleGuard™ Floor Liners by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$49.95 - $169.90
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech®. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$40.00 - $104.00
- Novline® Floor LinersFloor Liners Set by Novline®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Novline will last a lifetime. It...Made from a durable polymer that contains mud, snow, water, oils, spills and debrisCustom fit styling$59.99 - $209.99
- Novline® Gledring™ Floor LinersProtect your car floor carpet with these custom molded rubber floor mats. This 4 piece set will cover the floor area for the front and rear seats. The rubber material will hold the floor mats in place. These mats also have holes for...Protect your car floor carpetHeavy duty rubber material$69.99
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Carpet KitStandard Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets®. Made with true automotive grade carpet, this is a perfect product for your vehicle restoration needs. Designed to fit the contours of your floor just like the original, ACC...Padding included where padding was originalHeel pad applied using the same method as the OEM$16.20 - $825.85
- Auto Custom Carpets® Essex Replacement Carpet KitEssex Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets®. This top-notch Essex material is composed of 100% nylon yarn. Tufted to a 1/10 gauge cut pile, Essex contains 22.5 ounces of yarn per square yard to provide a rich look and...Molded, Cut and Sewn or Die Cut Classes of CarpetsComposed of 100% Nylon yarn$24.30 - $1,116.65
- WeatherTech® Cargo LinerCargo Liners by WeatherTech®. Providing complete cargo area protection, WeatherTech® cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior,...$89.95 - $299.00
- MaxLiner® MaxTray™ Cargo LinerMaxTray™ Cargo Liner by MaxLiner®. This heavy-duty cargo liner is exactly measured to perfectly fit your vehicle, following the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that effectively traps dirt and spills away from your...Provides effective protection from mud, dust, snow, and even corrosive substancesExactly measured to fit the cargo area of your vehicle$53.99 - $98.99
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Cargo LinerStyleGuard™ Cargo Liner by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$89.95 - $129.95
- Covercraft® Custom Cargo Area Liner™Custom Cargo Area Liner™ by Covercraft®. Protect the inside of your SUV, crossover or wagon, with this durable cargo area liner. It’s custom designed for each application, ensuring a perfect fit, and made of a waterproof,...$73.00 - $132.23
Guides & Articles
- Cargo LinersCargo Liner Material | Is Vinyl Always Better Than Carpet?The cargo-carrying area of your car or truck deserves as much protection as the passenger floor area. To that end, there are a great number of cargo liners available for most vehicles, in your choice of material and color. They provide a number of advantages: they protect the factory material, provide an additional barrier when carrying items, and can coordinate with an existing set of floor mats.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
BMW 3-Series Floor Mats Reviews
2013 BMW 3-Series