BMW 3-Series Performance Exhausts
A car model surviving production for three decades-and-counting says a lot about its quality and reliability. This is the story of the ever classic BMW 3 Series, the ‘awe car’. Whether you’ve only had your 3 Series for a year or yours is a first generation 1984 model, you can increase your pride of ownership with one simple trick: install a custom exhaust system. What the good fellows over at BMW do not tell you is that the stock exhaust system on your 3 Series can only support their pre-determined maximum power at specific rpm ranges. No matter how hard you work the engine, you cannot coerce it into releasing more power, except by replacing the stock exhaust with a custom one. What makes custom exhausts so efficient? Because they are specially designed to unleash all the passive engine power locked in the car system.
For the best quality 3 Series custom exhausts, check out CARiD, one of the leading auto performance parts dealers in the nation. CARiD has a wide variety of fully custom designed exhaust systems for all 3 Series models. Best exhaust brands to go for when you need to infuse your 3 Series with unrivalled power and torque gains are Borla, AFE, Magnaflow and Flowmaster. These give as much as 15% more horsepower and up to 10% gains in torque. An extra benefit you will get with a custom exhaust is better fuel economy. Your BMW will be able to generate more power at low rpm, meaning you do not need to accelerate every time you want more engine power. As a result, you will be able to drive longer distances than before on the same amount of fuel.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Exhaust SystemStarting at: $604.07$604.07
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $268.69$268.69
- Flowmaster® - dBX Series™ Stainless Steel Laminar Flow MufflerStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $471.61$471.61
- Dorman® - Exhaust Manifold With Integrated Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $471.64$471.64
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,331.63$1,331.63
- Genuine® - Tail Pipe ExtensionStarting at: $42.08$42.08
- aFe® - Mach Force XP Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,230.85$1,230.85
- Ansa® - MufflerStarting at: $89.58$89.58
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,032.53$1,032.53
Posted by Abduljaleel A.
"Lovely product for M3."
Posted by Joshua A.
"Looks great, sounds grea t(deep but not too loud) and easy install. Would recommend. I will buy again for my 06 3 series."