BMW 2-Series Air Filters
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $34.75$34.75
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
- Takeda® - Restore KitStarting at: $19.00$19.00
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
"Looks great and performs even better."
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."