- Coilover KitsBMW 1-Series
- (79)Lowering KitsBMW 1-Series
- (2)Lift KitsBMW 1-Series
- Handling KitsBMW 1-Series
- (6)Leveling KitsBMW 1-Series
- (12)Air SuspensionBMW 1-Series
- (120)Shocks & StrutsBMW 1-Series
- (17)Coil SpringsBMW 1-Series
- (43)Sway BarsBMW 1-Series
- (1)Strut Tower BracesBMW 1-Series
- (100)Control ArmsBMW 1-Series
- (2)Subframe BracesBMW 1-Series
- (3)Alignment KitsBMW 1-Series
- (7)Leaf SpringsBMW 1-Series
- (27)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (5)Panhard BarsBMW 1-Series
- (1)Torque ArmsBMW 1-Series
- (1)Ball JointsBMW 1-Series
- (7)Suspension LubricantsBMW 1-Series
- (23)Wheel SpacersBMW 1-Series
When you want to make changes that will have a really big impact on how your BMW feels to drive, suspension upgrades can be the most effective way to make a big difference. Whether you want to give your 1-Series a smoother ride or improve its performance, or adjust it to better suit the journeys you make, you can do it all with the great BMW 1-Series suspension systems available here at CARiD. Like all of our amazing BMW products and accessories, our 1-Series suspension gear has all been chosen by our specialists to represent the very best and most effective products from leading names. This means you'll find terrific BMW 1-Series suspension kits from brands like Hotchkis, Air Lift, Prothane and Eibach.
Check out this fantastic selection for your BMW to find the best shock absorber assembly kits, sway bars, lowering kits and struts available on the market. Place your order for your new BMW 1-Series suspension kits and shock absorbers here with our secure online check out, or via our toll free phone line to get your fantastic new products and give you BMW its great new ride quality right away!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...Monotube internal designThreaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed$777.71 - $1,548.82
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitB16 Series Coilovers with Lift Height by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily...Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axlesLowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear$1,224.90 - $3,325.98
- Bilstein® Clubsport Series Lowering Coilover KitClubsport Series Lowering Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein Clubsport® suspension system is a fully street-legal, TÜV-certified high-end coilover package that is also designed for uncompromising use in the fields of racing...2-way damping force adjuster for independent adjustment of rebound and compression forcesAluminum adjustment wheels with clearly identified tuning settings from 1 (soft) to 10 (hard)$3,753.43 - $5,247.28
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitCircuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Circuit Pro coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. With...Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cyclesExternal reservoirs for independent rebound and compression adjustment: KSport Circuit Pro damper systems come standard with external reservoirs which allow adjustment of rebound, compression and nitrogen pressure independently. Possible tuning combinations are 11,664. NOTE: certain vehicles may only have front reservoirs if the vehicle does not have enough allotted space to fit a reservoir in the rear.$2,475.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Slide Kontrol Coilover KitSlide Kontrol Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Slide Kontrol Drift coilover Systems provide the ultimate in suspension technology featuring 36 levels adjustable damping, inverted shock design on most applications, adjustable spring...Inverted steel shock absorber for increased response and heat build up: Vehicles with McPherson suspension will come standard with inverted front shocks whereas wishbone/a-arm type vehicles will come with standard non-inverted type shocks. Inverted shocks move the gas/oil chamber farther away from the knuckle and braking system reducing heat transfer. This design also reduces unsprung weight which helps improve handling and responsiveness. NOTE: on inverted shocks the damping knob is at the bottom of the shock. Each kit is supplied with a flexible damping adjustment knob for easier access.Stiffer spring rates and shock damping: Slide Kontrol damper systems are configured with about 30-50% stiffer shock damping compared to the Kontrol Pro system. Stiffer spring rates assist in better initiations while drifting. Helper springs are included in certain applications depending on spring length and shock stroke.$1,260.00 - $1,980.00
- KSport® Drag Race Version Coilover KitDrag Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T....Set of 4 coilovers designed for the rigors of road racing (not intended for normal everyday street use)Spring rates and shock valving specific for drag racing: Carefully chosen spring rates and shock valving to optimize weight transfer while launching. KSport designs each kit differently depending on if your car is FWD, RWD or AWD. Not intended for daily driving use.$1,260.00 - $1,980.00
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitKontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....External Reservoirs: 864 possible settings provided by each Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System, it is possible to leave no stone unturned in the quest for ultimate performance from your vehicle’s suspension system.Damping Adjustments: Kontrol Plus 2 way coilover offer 36 levels of damping adjustment via the top of the assembly and an additional 24 levels of nitrogen adjustments via the bottom of the reservoir.$1,755.00 - $2,115.00
- KSport® Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competitionAll metal pillowball for added strength and responsiveness: A step up from Kontrol Pro coilovers, the heavy duty all steel pillowball adds more strength and better steering response. You may experience slightly more noise with this type of pillowball, which is completely normal when compared to oem suspension where noise is reduced by using rubber parts. KSport patented new top nut and bearing system helps combat noise while turning at slow speeds unlike other coilovers on the market.$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and...Built for racing: Strictly made for track racing only, not recommended for street use. Aggressive spring rates and shock valving combined with 20-30mm shorter shock stroke = unbeatable performance on the track. Your choice of KSport proven spring rate settings or your own custom rates; the shocks will be valved specifically to what you select.Upgraded shock bumpstops: Version RR damper systems come with upgraded bumpstops to prevent the shock from bottoming out over uneven pavement or harsh road conditions.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...$1,210.99 - $1,816.68
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...$999.99 - $1,999.99
- ST Suspensions® ST XTA Coilover Lowering KitST XTA Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. For those who demand the absolute best performance comes the ST XTA coilover. The full driving behaviour of your car can be adjusted using KW damper technology along with an...Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicleLatest damping technology for maximum longevity$1,629.99 - $1,699.99
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,879.99 - $6,419.99
- KW Suspensions® Street Comfort Coilover Lowering KitStreet Comfort Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear integrated twin-tube coilovers with adjustability for ride height. Designed for the enthusiast who does a majority of street driving with a...$1,689.99 - $4,529.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50