Universal Engine and Transmission Black Race SuperCooler™ by B&M®. B&M SuperCoolers are 100% aluminum construction and use stamped plates sandwiched together to create one of the most efficient oil cooling devices available. Not only does this unique design provide for maximized cooling through more efficient heat dissipation but it also provides a much sturdier cooler which is practically impervious to flying rocks or other debris.
- Stacked Plate design provides better cooling than ordinary fin and tube coolers
- All aluminum, over-brazed construction
- Resistant to damage from flying rocks or other debris
- Pressure tested to 200 PSI
- Easily adapts to steel braided lines
- Suitable for all fluid cooling needs including automatic transmission fluid, engine oil, differential fluid, power steering and turbocharger oil
Suitable for all fluid cooling needs including: automatic transmission fluid, engine oil, differential fluid, power steering and turbocharger oil in circle track, road racing, off-road, tractor pulling and monster truck applications.
B&M specializes in performance automatic transmissions, torque converters, SFI-approved flexplates, legendary automatic shifters, precision manual shifters, and many other transmission products, including cast deep aluminum transmission pans, transmission coolers, and automatic transmission fluids. B&M Racing and Performance has been at the vanguard of the growing automotive aftermarket since the early 1950s. Racers themselves, B&M’s founders identified the needs of local racers and street performance enthusiasts and developed products to fill those needs. As the industry grew, so did B&M. And as racers went faster, B&M developed products to help them break the records they just set.