Universal Acclaim™ Class III Ball Mounted Tow Bar, 5000 lbs (BX4330) by Blue Ox®. Tow your vehicle securely behind your RV with this lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum tow bar. Hookup is a snap, even on unlevel ground, thanks to the 3-axis swivel feature and self-aligning arms that automatically center and lock in place.
525.16Brand: Blue Ox Part Number: BX4330 UPC: 798459005690
- Coupler-style tow bar lets you tow your vehicle behind your motor home
- Integrated coupler attaches to trailer hitch ball on RV
- Self-aligning design - hook up to base plates on towed vehicle and drive RV forward
- Arms extend into rigid, tow-ready position and automatically lock in place
- Triple-lug connection - sturdy brackets on the end of each tow bar arm provide reinforced connection to base plates
- Each arm attaches and detaches from base plates with 2 easy-to-access pins
- Simple, secure storage alongside towed vehicle
- Integrated holding pin keeps arms together
- Durable, steel construction
- Rubber boots protect telescoping arms from dirt and grime
- Safety cables included
- Made in the USA
Blue Ox is known internationally for its quality towing products, from tow bars and baseplates, to steering control systems, supplementary brakes, carriers, weight distributing and gooseneck hitches and everything in between. With a product and accessory line as diverse as their customer base, Blue Ox has everything to meet your recreational or commercial needs.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.