BD-7 Black with Machined Face Wheels by Blaque Diamond®. These luxury wheel is an elegant, sleek and sporty upgrade for your vehicle, are 25% lighter than the regular cast wheels. Featuring a variety of custom color options, these wheels are TPMS compatible.
Blaque Diamond is the line of top notch one-piece wheels with designs that will make your ride look truly unique and custom, so don't miss your opportunity to order. With Blaque Diamond wheels on your ride you'll drive around confident in the wheel quality and reliability having everyone around craving to have a set of wheels just like yours.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Blaque Diamond company is a well-respected aftermarket wheel manufacturer that has earned its credit in car customization industry with zero-compromise policy in regards to fitment precision and wheel quality. Nowadays Blaque Diamond Wheels are exported worldwide, not to mention the leading positions on the United States market.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge