Black Horse® Grill Guards ReviewsShop Black Horse »
| Posted by Joseph | (Toluca, IL)
Wait of grill guard is 57 pounds, rolled steel, industrial grade bolts, solo installation 4.5 hours. Worth the wait had been back ordered came in 70 days early first time with car ID will consider using them again in the future. Interaction is professional timely and has promised five stars for the service. When you're on a budget you need to be selective I order this sight unseen but the odds were in my favor when I received a very happy with it fit security vehicle.
| Posted by Kevin | (Marinette, WI)
Installed on my 2013 f150, fit and finish perfect, installation was easy. just a tip, it does not say how to use the foam tape that is included, I realized it is perfect as a paint protector, the bracket that hooks to front peg of light. as it comes out from behind light there is minimal clearance and could rub the paint when on ruff roads, so, I took and placed two layers just one inch long on the bracket at that point. you can't see it once all is tightened down, but it will guarantee no rubbing. what I love is it matches the style of my Westin sportsman grill guard, they look like a matched set. I highly recommend this product.
- Westin® - 3" Ultimate Bull BarStarting at: $262.85$262.85
- SteelCraft® - 3" Bull Bar Starting at: $169.83$169.83
- Aries® - 3" Bull BarStarting at: $225.31$225.31
- Tuff-Bar® - 3" Bull BarStarting at: $155.74$155.74
- Go Rhino® - 3000 Series Grille GuardsStarting at: $279.01$279.01
- Onki® - Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardStarting at: $1,090.15$1,090.15