- Power and recharge personal electronics and more!
- 100 watts continuous output
- 5 volt DC USB charging port
- Easiest inverter to use – truly plug and play
- Tri-color Power/Fault LED Indicator
- Compact, efficient and quiet
- Plug swivels 90° for versatility
- No wiring installation required- just plug in
- Silent running technology
- AC outlet
- Low battery shut down prevents total battery drain
- Overvoltage shut down prevents inverter damage
- Electronic circuit protection
- Amperage (amps): 0.87
- Assembled Depth (in.): 6 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 10 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 2.25 in
- Certifications and Listings: 3-UL Classified
- Continuous Wattage: 100
- Frequency: Modified sine Wave
- Low battery shutdown: Yes
- Low voltage audible alarm: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Peak Wattage: 200
- Product Height (in.): 10
- Product Length (in.): 6
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.7 lb
- Product Width (in.): 2.25
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Voltage (volts): 115
- Wireless Remote Included: No
Sure, you can buy almost anything, including a toaster and a refrigerator that will plug into 12V DC. But sometimes it’s handy to be able to get a little 120V AC power into your vehicle so you can plug in a device that doesn’t play nice on 12V DC. The most compelling example would be a laptop computer, or a game console to keep the back-seaters occupied on a long trip. Just plug your inverter into the power plug, hit the switch and boot up. This pocket-sized inverter has a swiveling plug to fit even the oddest sockets, and low-voltage shutoff so it won’t suck your battery dry if you forget to shut it off. A bonus is the USB outlet that works even if the inverter is shut off.28.10Brand: Black & Decker Part Number: PI100BB UPC: 885911223409
Black & Decker is the 300-lb. gorilla of portable power tools, and since they patented the hand-held portable pistol-grip electric drill in 1916, it’s no wonder. They’ve also pioneered the cordless tool revolution, while maintaining industry leadership in the corded tool market. While Black & Decker tools are manufactured in 11 countries, they are marketed in more than 100.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.