500 Amp Jump Starter (JUS500B) by Black & Decker®. Jump-start a car with a dead battery the simple way, without having to maneuver a second car next to the engine compartment. Just hook up the cables from one of these handy portable jumpstarters. With their own internal batteries, they don’t need to be plugged in while doing their job. And it’s a great source of 12V emergency power, or while camping or at a worksite.
- 500 amp instant starting amps; 1000 peak amp
- Heavy duty cables and clamps
- Low-profile design stores easily and won't roll around in vehicle
- Keyless on/off switch for greater user protection
- Built in USB charging port (use to charge personal electronics)
- Dual LED area light
- Built-in ac charger recharges unit with most standard/household extension cords
- Cordless / rechargeable
- Built-in non-spillable, maintenance-free, heavy duty, sealed, lead-acid battery
- Requires no maintenance (other than recharging) for optimum operation
- Heavy duty cables and clamps
- 5 Volt DC USB Charging Port
- Alternator voltage check
- Reverse polarity connection warning indicator
- Exclusive cable storage channels keep jumper cables out of the way until needed
- Built-in 120 Volt AC Charger (uses a standard extension cord, not included)
- Easy-to-read LED battery charge status indicators
- Accessory outlets: Yes
- Air compressor included: No
- Assembled Depth (in.): 15.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 12.75 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 6.62 in
- Cable gauge: 5
- Certifications and Listings: ETL Listed
- Charger type: AC
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Product Depth (in.): 15.5
- Product Height (in.): 12.75
- Product Weight (lb.): 18 lb
- Product Width (in.): 6.62
- Recharge time (min.): 360
- Reserve capacity (Ah): 17
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Starting current (amps): 500
- Voltage (volts): 12
- Work light included: Yes
Forget driving over the lawn, or pushing a non-starting car out to a place where you can run jumper cables to a dead battery. And that’s if you have a second car available for the jump-start. This convenient jump-starter will start a car with a dead battery in seconds, by boosting your battery with its own internal battery. As a bonus, it’s a great source of 12V power in an emergency or on the jobsite, including not only a 12V lighter plug but also a 5V USB socket for charging laptops or cell phones. With reverse polarity protection, it’s impossible to hook it up backwards and damage your battery or vehicle’s fragile electronics. It recharges readily from an ordinary household extension cord, or by plugging it into the 12V power outlet in your running vehicle. As a bonus, there’s a swiveling LED work light that will make it easy to use underhood. Consider one for camping, for lighting near the tent, and power a radio while you charge your cellphone. Who said camping was roughing it? It’s also a reassuring source of emergency power during power outages.77.85Brand: Black & Decker Part Number: JUS500B UPC: 885911078627
Black & Decker is the 300-lb. gorilla of portable power tools, and since they patented the hand-held portable pistol-grip electric drill in 1916, it’s no wonder. They’ve also pioneered the cordless tool revolution, while maintaining industry leadership in the corded tool market. While Black & Decker tools are manufactured in 11 countries, they are marketed in more than 100.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Black & Decker® JUS500B - 500 Amp Jump StarterAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYJump Starter| Posted by Clayton | (Johns Creek, GA)
It is not too heavy, easy to use. I used it for the first time about 2 weeks ago when my Honda ran out of battery because I left my lights on. Luckily I have it charged. It was a simple stuff to do. I just pick it up, put it next to my car battery, plug it, and then start the engine. I few minutes later I was on my way!6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.