25 Amp Simple Battery Charger by Black & Decker®, with 75-Amp Engine Start. These simple battery chargers are perfect for occasional charging of automotive-style batteries. Even a deeply-discharged battery will be brought to a high enough state of charge in a few hours or overnight. Safe for occasional charging of all types of automotive batteries.
- Unit automatically selects the proper charge rate setting
- 3-stage high-frequency switch mode automatic rapid charging
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Digital diagnostics
- Alternator check
- 75 Amp engine start
- Digital display shows operating mode, fault conditions and battery voltage
- Charging Gauge shows the status of the battery being charged
- Spark resistant reverse polarity and short circuit protection for user with reverse polarity indication
- Cables wrap around the side ears and clamps clip to the back of unit for convenient storage
- Microprocessor control (Digital Smart Control)/high frequency power
- Compensates for low AC from extension cord
- Amperage (amps): 25
- Assembled Depth (in.): 12.6 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 4.3 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 10 in
- Automatic shutoff: Yes
- Automatic/Manual: Automatic
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- Battery tester included: Yes
- Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed
- Charger type: AC
- Cooling fan: No
- Cord Length (ft.): 4
- Engine start function: Yes
- Handheld/wheels: Hand
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Product Depth (in.): 9
- Product Height (in.): 4
- Product Weight (lb.): 5 lb
- Product Width (in.): 12
- Rechargeable: No
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Voltage Output (volts): 12.0 V
Charging a low battery isn’t rocket science, and it doesn’t take a battery charger that costs as much as an iPad, and is just as complex to operate, to put enough juice into your buggy to get the engine to start. Thee battery chargers will put enough power into most any battery within a few hours to get things started. These chargers do have automatic regulation, so they won’t overcharge, aren’t bothered by somewhat low voltage caused by using a long extension cord, and have reverse polarity protection so you can’t hook them up backwards and damage your battery or vehicle. Does not have a “float” charge function, so it’s not intended for keeping a battery on an RV, motorcycle or boat topped off for long periods. But for that morning when you’ve left the dome light on overnight, they’ll get your car started in an hour or two. And once the engine is running, you can do a quick check for proper alternator function without removing the clamps from the battery.65.90Brand: Black & Decker Part Number: BCS25EB UPC: 885911084819
Black & Decker is the 300-lb. gorilla of portable power tools, and since they patented the hand-held portable pistol-grip electric drill in 1916, it’s no wonder. They’ve also pioneered the cordless tool revolution, while maintaining industry leadership in the corded tool market. While Black & Decker tools are manufactured in 11 countries, they are marketed in more than 100.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.