Universal 10 Amp Simple Battery Charger (BCS10B) by Black & Decker®, without Engine Start. These simple battery chargers are perfect for occasional charging of automotive-style batteries. Even a deeply-discharged battery will be brought to a high enough state of charge in a few hours or overnight. Safe for occasional charging of all types of automotive batteries.
- Unit automatically selects the proper charge rate setting
- 3-stage high-frequency switch mode automatic rapid charging
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Digital diagnostics
- Alternator check
- Digital display shows operating mode, fault conditions and battery voltage
- Charging Gauge shows the status of the battery being charged
- Spark resistant reverse polarity and short circuit protection for user with reverse polarity indication
- Cables wrap around the side ears and clamps clip to the back of unit for convenient storage
- Microprocessor control (Digital Smart Control)/high frequency power
- Compensates for low AC from extension cord
Charging a low battery isn’t rocket science, and it doesn’t take a battery charger that costs as much as an iPad and is just as complex to operate, to put enough juice into your buggy to get the engine to start. This battery charger will put enough power into most any battery within a few hours to get things started. These chargers do have automatic regulation, so they won’t overcharge, aren’t bothered by somewhat low voltage caused by using a long extension cord, and have reverse polarity protection so you can’t hook them up backwards and damage your battery or vehicle. This charger does not have a “float” charge function, so it’s not intended for keeping a battery on an RV, motorcycle or boat topped off for long periods. But for that morning when you’ve left the dome light on overnight, they’ll get your car started in an hour or two. And once the engine is running, you can do a quick check for proper alternator function without removing the clamps from the battery.61.79Brand: Black and Decker Part Number: BCS10B UPC: 885911084833
Black & Decker is the 300-lb. gorilla of portable power tools, and since they patented the hand-held portable pistol-grip electric drill in 1916, it’s no wonder. They’ve also pioneered the cordless tool revolution, while maintaining industry leadership in the corded tool market. While Black & Decker tools are manufactured in 11 countries, they are marketed in more than 100.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)