B16 Series PSS9 Front and Rear Coilover Kit (48-101288) by Bilstein® Dampers: Zinc Plated. Springs: Blue. Design: Monotube. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
- Requires 01-03 Rear Upper Mounts.
- Requires 0.59" Rear Wheel Spacers
- Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
In 1954, BILSTEIN was the first to realise the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position.