B16 Series PSS9 Front and Rear Coilover Kit (48-101288) by Bilstein® Dampers: Zinc Plated. Springs: Blue. Design: Monotube. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
- Requires 01-03 Rear Upper Mounts.
- Requires 0.59" Rear Wheel Spacers
2,074.65Brand: Bilstein Part Number: 48-101288 UPC: 651860617428
- Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
In 1954, BILSTEIN was the first to realise the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 13 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2007 Subaru Impreza 2007 Subaru WRX Base / Limited / TR 2006 Subaru Impreza 2006 Subaru WRX Base / Limited / TR 2005 Subaru Impreza 2005 Subaru WRX 2004 Subaru Impreza 2004 Subaru WRX WRX / WRX STI 2003 Subaru Impreza 2003 Subaru WRX 2002 Subaru Impreza 2002 Subaru WRX 2001 Subaru Impreza L / Outback
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.