5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
- 5100 Series provides the most comprehensive range of vehicle applications
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1954, Bilstein was the first to realise the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position. The name Bilstein has for many decades been closely associated with high tech in the field of suspension design, driving comfort and safety. In order to expand this position in the future, Bilstein became a division of ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG in 1988, and a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2005. The partnership and co-operation within the group will enable the company to continue to inspire with innovations in the traditional Bilstein way.