RAPP Gloss Black with Mirror Machined Cut Lip Wheels by Beyern®. Beyern wheels are manufactured exclusively to fit BMW vehicles. All Beyern custom wheels wheels are hub-centric and made to close tolerances to provide the best smoothness and ride. Allows use of original BMW center cap. Machine-cut lips have mirror shine. Compatible with OEM tire pressure monitor system. Perfect for staggered fitments, where the rear wheels are larger than the fronts. Precise, correct offset for your vehicle. Our satisfied customers sound off here.
- Tight runout tolerances ensure that wheels are straight, round and have even thickness
- Factory balancing of wheels to minimize vibrations and need for wheel weights
- Load rating specified on every wheel
- Compatible with all original equipment tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors
- Correct fitment for your vehicle
- Engineered to accept the OEM BMW center cap
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are special ordered and cannot be cancelled or returned
BMW cars and SUV have long since established an impeccable reputation in the world. Beyern, producing the wheels exclusively for BMW, corresponds to this well-deserved reputation completely. Even the most demanding customers will find a set of first-class wheels they want and need within the most recent Beyern collection. Beyern wheels do not just add to the stylish exterior of your BMW, they deliver the best performance a wheel may give.
Bayern wheels are manufactured with a number of different state-of the art technologies. Virtually all OEM wheels are cast, the same process Bayern uses, in a high-quality facility that uses cutting-edge technology to provide a wheel with no voids or porosities. Some Bayern wheels also use a cast raw wheel, but then continue on to use a revolutionary process called rotary forging. This involves chucking the raw wheel into a large rotating fixture, where rollers, under tremendous hydraulic pressure, compress, thin and shape the lip and barrel to its final shape. This provides a wheel with a lighter, stronger lip. As always, trimming weight from anywhere on the wheel helps improve handling. It’s extremely important to remove as much metal as possible from the perimeter of the wheel, because the wheel’s rotational momentum is paramount. A few ounces trimmed from the lips of the wheels provides as much benefit to acceleration and braking as many pounds trimmed of the rest of the car.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Bayern Wheels are manufactured under the umbrella of TSW® Wheels along with a number of other marque-specific wheel brands, including Mandrus (Mercedes), Victor (Porsche), Redbourne (Land Rover/Range Rover), Coventry (Jaguar), Cray (Corvette), Genius (Smart), as well as Huntington (For American muscle cars, and the Black Rhino (off-road) brands. TSW is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. The company has been in the custom and racing wheel business for over 30 years and is a major player in the aftermarket wheels business in North and South America, in Europe, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. TSW has also been active in racing for over 30 years, providing racing wheels for just about every kind of racing, from the grueling 24-hour Le Mans to week-end racing in Spec Miata. The knowledge gathered in racing is put into every TSW wheel, making TSW one of the most popular aftermarket brands for the discerning performance car enthusiasts. TSW also markets a range of marque specific wheel brands, with each wheel designed for a specific car model.