- Kit includes soft top fabric, door surrounds, removable windows, windshield channel, tailgate bar and sunroof feature
- The Trektop NX is two tops in one! Use it as a full top or remove the side and rear windows and have a Safari Bikini option
- Tough, multi-ply, premium-grade fabric that dramatically reduces outside noise and enhances insulation for a more comfortable ride
- Built in sunroof option allows for open air driving
- Sunroof hardware is made of high strength steel and engineered thermoplastic polymer
- Zip out side curtains come with tinted DOT approved 30 mil windows
- Features Top Arch bar that spans over the driver seat to keep top tight. Perfect for increased protection from snow and heavy rain
- 07-13 Wrangler Unlimited applications have two Top Arch bars that span across the driver and passenger seats
- Includes Bestop’s new and improved Door Surrounds similar to OEM style door surrounds
- Works with all factory steel doors and Bestop door kits (sold separately)
- Two year limited warranty
Not long after WWII, Bestop made its first product: a soft top for a Jeep brought back from Germany. Now, Bestop is the largest convertible top maker in the world, producing almost 200,000 tops each year. How does that matter for truck owners? The same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality products goes into every single product Bestop makes, whether it's for a Jeep, or for a truck. Whether it's a fabric tonneau cover or a metal PowerBoard, Bestop can meet the needs of the toughest customers in the world: truck owners.659.99 1,299.99
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Bestop® - Trektop™ NX Complete Replacement Soft TopAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShop Now(4.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2007 Jeep Wrangler
| Posted by Peter | (El Paso, TX)
Great top. Fits perfectly. Instruction need improvement. Installation is not very difficult. The only real challenge after installation is to close the top. To get the latches into the window hooks don't tighten the knobs for the Sunrider brackets. Open the Sunrider roof, push the Sunrider brackets towards the windshield and place a spacer in between the bracket and the slot for the middle bow. This will keep the brackets from being pulled back by the springs when closing the Sunrider roof. After the latches are hooked remove spacers. Enjoy.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.