- Arnage Performance Ignition Systems
- Azure Performance Ignition Systems
- Bentayga Performance Ignition Systems
- Brooklands Performance Ignition Systems
- Continental Performance Ignition Systems
- Corniche Performance Ignition Systems
- Eight Performance Ignition Systems
- Flying Spur Performance Ignition Systems
- Mulsanne Performance Ignition Systems
- S2 Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Bentley, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Bentley, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Bentley with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Bentley from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$2.91 - $9.82
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$3.90 - $17.59
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.16 - $14.09
- Karlyn STI® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. The ignition coil is one of the most important part in the ignition system. Ignition Coil aimed to provide the needed high voltage and ignition energy for generating the high voltage sparks at...$2.29 - $110.53
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...$9.15 - $498.21
- Haltech® USB Connection Cable (HT070001)Universal USB Connection Cable (HT070001) by Haltech®.$22.42
- Haltech® 9-pin Serial Cable (HT070000)Universal 9-pin Serial Cable (HT070000) by Haltech®. Size: 2 m.$22.42
- Haltech® Black Flying Lead Harness (HT049902)Universal Black Flying Lead Harness (HT049902) by Haltech®. Size: 2.5m/8ft. Black 600mm CAN Cable. The Haltech I/O Expander 12 allows the user the ability to increase the functionality of their Haltech ECU by using the Haltech CAN...$131.00
- Haltech® Black Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT039001)Universal Black Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT039001) by Haltech®. Parametr: Rubber. Plugs and pins for various Haltech ECUs and/or sensors.$14.16
- Haltech® CDI Wire 6 20ga Twisted Shielded Tefzel (HT035004)Universal CDI Wire 6 20ga Twisted Shielded Tefzel (HT035004) by Haltech®.$9.44
- Haltech® CDI Wire 3 14Ga Twisted Pair Tefzel (HT035001)Universal CDI Wire 3 14Ga Twisted Pair Tefzel (HT035001) by Haltech®.$9.44
- Haltech® Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT030402)Universal Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT030402) by Haltech®. Plugs and pins for various Haltech ECUs and/or sensors.$27.00
- Haltech® Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT030401)Universal Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT030401) by Haltech®. Plugs and pins for various Haltech ECUs and/or sensors.$19.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Bentley Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler