With a power output of 567 hp – 600 hp depending on model, the Bentley GT is considered one of the most powerful Bentley models in the market. Although it is easy to assume that this is a sufficient amount of power output for any general-usage car, car modification experts are always working to improve performance and deliver a more exciting driving experience. In the Bentley GT, this can be achieved with a custom exhaust system. The GT custom exhaust works by maximizing exhaust flow to create engine efficiency. This leads to the engine consuming less fuel and generating more power. Power gains vary from one GT exhaust to the other, and range from 15% to upwards of 25%.
When buying performance exhausts, it is important to choose high quality, fully customized exhausts for maximum benefits. One of the most trusted dealers in custom exhausts is CARiD. They stock a range of aftermarket exhausts for all Bentley GT models, right from the first generation models released between 2003/2004 and 2010 and second generation models released from 2011 to date. For the highest gains in horsepower and torque, go for any Borla, Magnaflow, Gibson, Weapon-R, Onki, Flowmaster, RBP or MBRP exhaust. For gains in power and sound, opt for a Bentley GT cat back system from Flowmaster, Borla or Magnaflow. These give the best results and will last throughout the car’s lifetime. Other than just gains in power, sound and performance, buying a custom exhaust from CARiD ensures that you do not replace the exhaust again in decades because the company only sells highly customized, durable, performance exhausts.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"Sound is great, and I like the magnaflow emblem on the tip"