The Flying Spur is one of the more unique cars in the world and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably do everything you possibly can to take care of it. That means you have a whole host of accessories and you’re always looking out for anything that can keep the car at its peak or even improve it. However, there is one aftermarket accessory that many people don’t think about because it seems like such an inconsequential part of the car: the aftermarket air filter. Thankfully we have a wide range to choose from!
The benefits you gain from an aftermarket air filter are numerous and important: more power, smoother throttle response and a lower fuel bill. These benefits occur because the aftermarket filters allow your engine to get more oxygen than the standard filter allows it to get. They contain filtration systems that are equal to or in some cases better than your standard filter so that you’re still protected from damaging particles entering your engine. They can be installed easily and we even have cleaning solutions designed to allow you to keep the filter running at its best for longer!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 2 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
- Takeda® - Restore KitStarting at: $19.00$19.00
"This Injen Air FIlter Recharge Kit is one of the best investments I have bought for my air filter. It makes cleaning the air filter easy and does not take too much time. The only long process is waiting for the filter to dry after applying the chemicals to the air filter. Other than that, using the recharge kit extends the life of your air filter many times!"
"Really nice cleaner. Simple steps to follow. Looks brand new after the cleaning process."